Belotero is an FDA-approved injectable filler, that temporarily adds volume to the face and smooths skin, much like Restylane and Juvederm.
It is one of the lightest dermal fillers available.
Also called the B starter filler,B it is ideal for someone who wants to reduce fine lines around the lips, corners of the mouth, and minor marionette lines (the lines from the corners of your mouth down toward your jawline).
It is thinner than many of the other fillers, so it can be injected very high up in the skin without the risk of causing bumps, lumps, or much of a bluish cast.
Belotero is most effective in the following areas:
- Smile and laugh lines
- Lines around the upper and lower lips
- Lines around the eyes known as crowb’s feet
- Other fine lines and superficial wrinkles close to the surface of the skin
How does Belotero work?
The hyaluronic acid in Belotero Balance is a protective and lubricating gel-like substance that is produced naturally by the body. As we age, our skin’s supply of hyaluronic acid decreases, causing the skin to thin and eventually to sag. Wrinkles and furrows then form. Belotero Balance replaces some of that lost hyaluronic acid, giving treated skin a smoother, more youthful appearance.
In one clinical trial, patients had half their face treated with Belotero Balance and half treated with a standard collagen filler. Most (103 of 118) patients experienced significantly greater smoothing of their wrinkles on the side of the face treated with Belotero Balance.
- Belotero treatments are fast and relatively painless.
- A topical anesthetic is first applied to eliminate any discomfort.
- Once that takes effect, the dermal filler, a thin gel-like substance, is injected into the target area using a tiny, fine needle.
- Integrates with your skin’s tissue
- Helps smooth your moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Feels natural to the touch
Call (801) 981-8795 today to know more.